- EVALUATION - Review of all critical information for full compliance with ALL USCG and STCW regulations for the endorsements that you seek. In addition, review for compliance with other types of endorsements that you may qualify for.
- APPLICATION SUBMITAL - Review and prepare all required application forms and information for submittal to the USCG for processing and approval.
- THIRD PARTY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATION - Full representation as your Third Party Authorized representative relating to all matters pertaining to the approval and issuance of your Merchant Mariner Credential. Including but not limited to issues relating to your “suitability” to hold a valid Merchant Mariner Credential due to previous character issues.
- MEDICAL CERTIFICATION - Assisting you with any issues relating to the issuance of your Medical Certificate, which is now required in order for your MMC to be “valid”. Ensuring full compliance with all USCG medical review regulations and policies. Assisting with any medical waiver processing.
- TRAINING/TESTING REQUIREMENTS - Providing expert advice on all training requirements for the purpose of upgrading or maintaining the endorsements you hold. Including assistance with locating approved training courses as well as proper material to assist you in passing any required Coast Guard examinations.
- NOTE: We also provide service to those who have filed applications with the USCG and have been denied the endorsements they seek for ANY reason. We have a proven track record of helping mariners through the appeal system with great success!
File Storage and Reminders
- SECURE storage of all critical files and data relating to your merchant mariner credentialing.
- REMINDER SERVICE of any critical dates relating to all items relating to renewal, upgrading, or maintaining compliance with all USCG AND STCW requirements.
- COPY REQUESTS providing copies of any needed documentation for any purposes needed (employers, regulatory authorities, etc.).
- (Fee to paid on an annual basis)
Seatime Tracking - COMING SOON!!
- CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE TO THOSE WITH iPad or iPhone Mobile devices, or optionally on your computer using a browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Mac Safari.
- We will set you up with the application to carefully track your sea time and service dates, including vessel, capacity, and dates of service.
- Application will produce a report that can be used for tracking services or to provide employers with information for ease in drafting sea service letters.
- Ability to upload data to our Marinerhelp.Com database (file storage database).
Please use the form below for additional information and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.